- 2019: Assistant Professor of Theoretical and Computational Astrophysics. Department of Physics, University of Patras (Greece).
- 2017-2019: Assistant Professor (tenured) of Magnetohydrodynamics, Durham University, Department of Mathematical Sciences (UK).
- 2015- 2017: Post-Doctoral Research Associate, Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Leeds (UK).
- 2012 – 2014: Post-Doctoral Researcher, Department of Physics, McGill University (Canada)
- 2009-2012: Post-Doctoral Research Associate, Purdue University (USA).
- 2005-2009: PhD, “Relativistic Magnetohydrodynamics”, Institute of Astronomy, University of Cambridge, supervised by Prof D. Lynden-Bell.
- 2004-2005: Part III of the Mathematical Tripos, Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, University of Cambridge.
- 2000-2004: BSc in Physics, University of Patras, Greece (Excellent 9.1/10).
Prizes – Awards – Scholarships:
- Honorary Fellow, Durham University (UK, 2019).
- Research Visitor, Leeds University, (UK, 2019).
- 2015: Best Post-Doc Talk Prize, UK MHD meeting, Northumbria University.
- 2012-2014: Centre for Research in Astrophysics of Québec FellowshipMcGill University.
- 2005-2009: Isaac Newton Studentship for study in Astronomy and Gravitation, University of Cambridge
- 2004-2009: Master and PhD Studentship, Cambridge EU Trusts, Vergottis Fund.
- 2005-2009: PhD Studentship, Science and Technology Funding Council, University of Cambridge.
- 2007: Marie Curie Innovative Training Network, Fellow, MPA, Garching.
- 2000-2004: Scholarship awarded by the Foundation of National Scholarships, Greece, Undergraduate Prize Scholarship .
- 2000: Entry at University, Prize Scholarship awarded by the Foundation of National Scholarships, Greece.